1. Favorite Movie(s): A Walk to Remember, Titanic, Peter Pan (2003), Harry Potter(s), The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Lost and Delirious, Maleficent (recently), 13 Going on 30, and so many more!
2. Favorite TV Show(s): Degrassi (up to Season 13), The 4400, Once Upon a Time, Once and Again, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dance Academy, Boy Meets World, Monk, Psych, Law and Order SVU, and so many more!
3. Favorite Band(s): Evanescence, Coldplay, Garbage, Keane, Snow Patrol, Maroon 5, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Fiction Plane, and so many more!
4. Favorite Actress: Emma Watson, Angelina Jolie (kind of obsessed with Maleficent), Emmy Rossum.
5. Favorite Actor: Daniel Radcliffe, Tony Shalhoub, Shane West.
6. Favorite Cartoon(s): Hey Arnold!, As Told by Ginger, Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom, Phineas and Ferb, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Charlie and Lola (Yes, I'm weird), and so many more!
7. Most Important Person(s) In Your Life: My Mom & my (yet to be found) soulmate.
8. Are You a Virgin: Yes. Waiting for the right person.
9. School: Been out of school for almost 10 years.
10. Smoke Cigarettes: Not even once. They make me sick.
11. Drink Alcohol: Nope. I've had a sip from someone else's glass before, but that's it. I have absolutely no interest in drinking.
12. Favorite Restaurant(s): Eat N Park & Panera
13. Person of Interest Right Now: Romantically? Nobody.
14. Favorite on screen Kiss: Eh... I don't know. I've never thought about it.
15. Favorite Person to Talk To Online: Basically any of my friends. I rarely actually talk to people in person, so... yeah.
16. Place to Vacation: I haven't been on vacation since I was like 9, so I have no idea.
17. Age You Want To Get Married: Now? I really would like to be married now. But only if it were to my soulmate, so... whenever I'm sure I've found him.
18. Age You Want To Have Kids: Never, to be honest. Kids aren't right for everyone. If my soulmate really wanted kids, I would consider adoption or something like that, but it would have to be really important to him.
19. What Religion Are You: I'm kind of not anything anymore. I was raised going solely to Catholic school, so a lot of my early beliefs were shaped by that, but I always had to fake certain bits of that whole thing. I'm still a very spiritual person; I just can't find a religion that matches my beliefs.
20. Most Memorable Dream: There have been a few, but I'll go with the one that turned into my novel, Dreaming in Shadow. Though I might actually remember the dream that became (Twisted) Storms even better. Hmm.
21. Best Friends: You know, what? I don't know that I have best friends anymore. I love all of my old friends, and I still like to talk to them and everything, but I don't have anyone in my life like that anymore.
22. Hobbies: Writing isn't really a hobby for me, but I guess it's not a career yet either. Reading. Listening to music. Playing video games. And watching way too much Netflix and Youtube.
23. Favorite Holiday: It used to be Halloween, but I really don't even like that anymore.
24. Favorite Day of the Week: Thursday! Because it's usually therapy day, and my therapist kind of is my best friend if I have one.
25. Lucky Number(s): 5, 21, and 42.
26. Favorite Season: Fall.
27. College: Never been to college. Not planning to ever go.
28. Favorite Comic: Uh, I don't typically read comics, unless you count manga. In which case, NANA. <3
29. Favorite Super Hero: Spiderman! I may not read the comics, but I like both movie versions.
30. Favorite Barbie: Glitter Hair Barbie, vaguely mentioned in Magic Inc., or Barbie of Swan Lake (I still want one).
31. Favorite Finger Nail Polish Color: Iridescent, I guess. But nail polish is too distracting for me to wear.
32. Favorite Store(s): GameStop. My local bookstore, Leana's Books and More. TJ Maxx. Bath and Body Works. Barnes and Noble. Wow, that sounds like a lot, but I actually rarely go shopping.
33. Favorite Song: Ever?! Geez. I don't know. I have to give you a list, okay? I have to. I Love You Always Forever by Donna Lewis (my favorite song as a child), Vanilla Twilight by Owl City, Double Rainbow by Katy Perry (my favorite song from the last two years), In My Head & Shine by Anna Nalick, Crash and Burn by Savage Garden, Just Like Heaven by Katie Melua, Firefly by A*Teens, and The Power of Love by Gabrielle Aplin (my favorite new song I found this year). And so many more. Like, seriously. I listen to a lot of music.
34. Favorite Sport: Football. And by that, I mean soccer. But mostly just when John Green plays FIFA.
35. Worst Mistake You Ever Made: I did a really bad thing at 14. I pretended to be my characters online, which mostly started as a writing exercise, but turned malicious when I got addicted to the power of being someone else. There are only a few things in life I would take back. That's one of them.
36. Ever Been In Love: Several times. None of those times were totally pure and were always tainted with obsession because I'm an obsessive person, but they were still real love.
37. If you were an animal, what would you be: A dove. I've decided that's my spirit animal.
38. Last CD You Bought: Ceremonials by Florence + the Machine.
39. Last Movie You Saw: Haha. The Drake and Josh Christmas movie. Not the best thing ever, but it's kind of cute, I guess.
40. Favorite TV channel: I rarely actually watch actual TV anymore, but... Teen Nick. Or Nick & Disney Junior. (I find preschool TV comforting, okay?)
41. Ever Been Arrested: Uh, no.
42. Ever Been in an Accident: Like a car accident? No, thank God.
43. Ever Had To Have Surgery: No. Thank God, again.
44. Kind Of Bike You Had As A Kid: A pink one?
45. What size shoe do you wear? Between 10 and 11.
46. Web Page: Mine? Here, here, or here.
47. Things That Most Attract You to The Opposite Sex: Compassion, morals, vegetarianism, sensitivity, creativity, and eyes.
48. LEAST Favorite Thing about Yourself: I can be mean sometimes. I try not to be, but certain people really frustrate me and I don't have enough patience for dealing with them.
49. Last GPA: I think I had all As on the last report card before I dropped out of high school. Kind of funny when you think about it.
50: How Many Hours Do You Talk On The Phone: None? I really don't like phone conversations much. It's too hard to tell what the other person is thinking.
51: Favorite Food: (Non-rennet) cheese. And like, oreos.
52: What Would You Want to Do If You Got Drunk: I find the idea of getting drunk pretty gross. And I never drink, so I don't see how I would get drunk in the first place.
53: Do You like Your Name: I do, actually.
54: If Not, What Would You Rather Be Named: Rachel was what I wanted to be named as a child. I've named story versions of myself Amie, Jane, and Aislinn. But I really do like my name.
55: What Would You Name Your Kids: Satsuki, for a girl. Or Kiara. For a boy, Trevor, Soren, or Tobias. But I've used all those names on characters. Haha. Those are my real children.
56: Would You Ever Betray Your Friend For Money: Of course not.
57. What Will You Do When You Grow Up: Uh, I just want to be happy and safe in a little house with my soulmate and some pets. And writing, of course.
58: Do you believe in the supernatural: Slenderman is my friend, and he lives in our basement. Seriously, though? Uh, I believe there are some things we can't easily see or explain. I believe in synchronicity and spiritual guidance. Intuition. Stuff like that. I don't know if that counts as supernatural.
59: What Time Are You Going to Sleep Tonight: Uh, midnight or 12:30.
60: Favorite Disney Character: Elsa, at this point. I know she's overly popular now, but there are reasons why so many people can relate to her. I also love Jasmine and Ariel from my childhood.
61: What do you remember most about this year? Finishing cleaning my room. (What a huge project!) Reading Forbidden (and the bad stuff that went alongside it).
62: Do you believe in yourself? Mostly I do. But I also have anxiety disorders which mess with my confidence in extreme ways. But I try to trust my intuition.
63: Favorite board game: I used to love Monopoly. And Clue is pretty cool. I haven't played a board game in so long, though.
64: Favorite drink: Water. Honestly. And fruit smoothies.
65: Favorite sound: Music is magic.
66: Favorite smell: The air after rain. And my many favorite perfumes.
67: Drinks with or without ice cubes? Without, but really cold.
68: Worst feeling in the world: Panic attacks. Losing someone you love.
69: Favorite thing to do on the weekends: My days are mostly the same.
70: Favorite soundtrack: A Walk to Remember or most of the Twilight ones.
71: What was the first thing you thought to yourself when you woke up this morning: Glad yesterday was over.
72: Do you get motion sickness: Super badly.
73: Roller coasters-deadly or exciting? Deadly.
74: Pen or pencil: A nice, smooth ink pen.
75: Are you a good friend: Probably not. I try to be, but it's really hard when your friends are far away or busy and you have Social Anxiety.
76: Chocolate or vanilla cake: Can I pick yellow? Definitely white over chocolate, though.
77: Do you like to Drive: No. I've never tried and I don't plan to.
78: Thunderstorms-scary or cool: I like the sound of a gentle storm, but I get pretty worked up over severe storms.
79: What is your Zodiac sign: Gemini.
80: Do you have a job? I'm a novelist. I might not get paid for it yet, but that is my job in life.
81: Do you eat stems of broccoli: Yes. I love broccoli.
82: If you could have a tattoo what would it be? Sometimes small and pretty. But I wouldn't get a tatoo.
83: What is your favorite brand of gum: Uh. Orbit Berry-something or Juicy Fruit. But I rarely chew gum.
84: What is your favorite quote: Hmm. Possibly, “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” Or recently, “You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.”
85: What's on the walls in your room: Uh, some posters.
86: What is under your bed: Nothing now.
87: What kind of car do you drive right now: None.
88: What is your dream car: No idea. Something safe and a pretty shade of blue.
89: Dream Date: Someplace calm where we could talk for a really long time about actual important things.
90: Are You Single? Yes.
91: Any Pets? Not for a good 7 years. I wish, though.
92: What City do you live in: Sharon, PA.
93: Favorite Music: I love bits of almost anything.
94: Favorite Month: I don't know.