Questions from a friend. =)
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then, make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Tagged by: disneycrazymonkey
1.) Ice Cream or Cookies? Cookies.
2.) Vampires or Werewolves? It really depends on the fandom.
3.) Pirates or Ninjas? Ninjas.
4.) Disney or Nick? When I was younger, I definitely would have chosen Nick, but Disney now.
5.) Harry Potter or Twilight? Harry Potter.
6.) What genre of Movies, TV Shows, or books do you like best? Fantasy.
7.) What is your favorite sport? If you hate sports which one do you hate the least? I highly dislike sports, but I think soccer is okay.
8.) Are you an Early Bird or a Night Owl? A Night Owl by nature, if no longer by practice. But never an Early Bird.
9.) How would you describe your personal style? (Way of living and/or how you dress) My fashion style (if you could call it that) is very comfortable. My lifestyle is very introverted and full of fandoms.
10.) Barbie or Bratz? Barbie.
11.) What is one of or some of your guilty pleasures? I don’t really feel guilty about too many of my pleasures, but since you mentioned it, Barbie movies. I also love watching Nick Jr. and Disney Jr., because young kids’ shows zen me out. And I guess Dancing with the Stars and Project Runway.
My questions (these are probably really boring):
1. Favorite Book?
2. Favorite Movie?
3. Favorite TV Show?
4. What’s something in your life that really moved you?
5. What do you want most in life?
6. Are you more Introverted or Extroverted?
7. What’s a cause you really stand behind?
8. Who has been most influential in your life? (Could be someone you know or someone you admire.)
9. What would you consider to be your element? (You can go simple, like Water, or more specific, like Rain.)
10. What’s your creative outlet? (This could really be anything.)
11. What’s your favorite myth or legend?
I’m not really going to tag people, but if you see this and feel like answering my questions, go ahead! Leave me a link to your post in the comments. And if you also saw this on Tumblr, answer where ever suits you best.