I can't think of anything big, sorry.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't really do those.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Uh, not exactly close... does an almost Stepbrother who I've barely ever talked to count? Ah, well... congrats, Mike.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thank goodness.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
There wasn't really one... Maybe April 9th, but seeing as I had to look that date up, that kind of defeats the point? Still, that was an important day that I will remember, even if I don't remember the date. Time is weird for me, anyways.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Finally giving into a blood test to confirm an issue I already knew I had... plus 2 more. And uh, just surviving.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Totally giving up on one of the medicines I was supposed to take.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yeah. I was sick on my birthday. It wasn't fun.
11. Favorite Purchase?
Playstation 3. <3 Or going from today, Persona 4. Both very good choices.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Hm. I really don't know.
13. Who deserves the expletive of the year award?
The what? That doesn't make any sense...
14. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Uh, I don't know. Everyone kind of acted as expected, really. No, wait! There was someone.
15. Where did most of your money go?
Probably Gaia and Neopets. ~_~;
16. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
This year ending. No, okay. Probably my PS3 early on. And the Endurance Run. <3
17. What song will always remind you of 2009?
According to Last.fm, the song I've listened to the most this year is "When Ginny Kissed Harry" from the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince soundtrack. That's not a bad choice. Number two, "Center of the Sun" by Conjure One would probably be a good choice too.
18. Compared to this time last year, are you:
I: happier or sadder?
That's difficult. This time of year is always sad, but seeing as I had just gotten an Xbox 360 last year... Hm. But I had been so stressed about the GED *Cringes* before that. I don't know. Even though this year has been much, much harder than last year, I think I'm comparatively more calm right now than I was at this time last year.
ii. thinner or fatter?
I don't remember. Not far either way, though.
iii. richer or poorer?
Poorer, but with two new game systems. <3
19. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Writing. And seeing friends. *Sighs*
20. What do you wish you'd done less of?
21. How will you be spending Christmas?
No idea... Right now, it's looking like on Gaia and Neopets.
22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
23. How many one-night stands?
o.O; None, obviously.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Monk ended. :( That was kind of sad. Really, It's a difficult choice between Degrassi, which I started this year and fell pretty hard for. And Goong, even though it's 3 years old, and I didn't watch it from tv, I watched most of it this year, and fell crazy in love with it too. <3
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't really hate people most of the time. I try not to, anyways.
26. What was the best book you read?
I only read a few things this year. Most people will scream, but I'll probably go with Breaking Dawn as best new thing. And for re-reads, New Moon was pretty awesome too. I'm struggling to think of more than 3 other books than those that I even read this year. That's pretty bad. But also pretty average for me. :/ I'm sorry. I know, I'm horrible.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Oh, wow. I found lots through Degrassi! Owl City is pretty awesome too. Thank you, Emily!
28. What did you want and get?
A PS3? Erm, Persona 4? Lots of new story ideas!
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Half-Blood Prince or New Moon? Hmm. I've only seen New Moon once, so it's hard to judge on that yet. From my Netflix selection... Stardust was very nice for me... for a reason I won't go into because it's kind of strange.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was sick... :(
32. What's one thing that would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Morgan. Morgan. Morgan. <3
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Haha. Me and fashion? Seriously?
34. What kept you sane?
Nice thoughts of Morgan <3, my writing (as always), NANA (both the manga/anime and my best friend <3), my Mommy and Gram, the Endurance Run, and other assorted fandoms.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I don't really "fancy" anyone. Especially celebrities. ~_~;
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
I don't know if anything really did. Just everything overall? I don't know. I stay away from news and such a lot because I honestly can't handle it.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
In person? No one. I met a handful of nice people online. I do have one in mind, but I'm not really going to say, just to be fair, I guess.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
Wow. No idea.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I'm okay with the fact that this makes me sound crazy 100%: "You've got all that I need, and this make believe will get me through another lonely night."